RDR are recruiting for a Finance Manager to be based at one of our key clients in Birmingham. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri 09.00 - 17.00). On offer is a salary of £45,000 per annum bonus and benefits package.
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- The Finance Manager will support the QEH Hospitals Contract, working closely with senior contract management and field-based Finance BP.
- They will provide valued financial information through quality reporting and will work with the site so that the information can be used to inform decision making and help maximise financial performance. It is essential that the role helps develop a better understanding within the contract of the available financial reports and tools i.e. Monthly P&L, SAP.
- Will directly influence and improve the quality of financial reporting on the contract and work with site teams to provide support and guidance to the Account Director and Site Management team able to establish an improved level of accountability and understanding of the financial performance.
- Will lead the forecasting and budget process for the contract and provide valued advice to contract management.
- Will lead and manage a cross site administration function, mainly providing financial transactional support.
Qualifications and Relevant Experience for the Finance Manager:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA.
- Ample relevant post qualification experience.
- Experience of working in a multi-site contract environment would be desirable.
- This role requires an enhanced disclosure
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for the Finance Manager position, please apply directly.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Quality Reporting
- Budget Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'