A well-established SME located in the heart of Henley On Thames, is looking for a Financial Manager to join their small, friendly team of 8. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with career development and new challenges. In return, the firm offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Main duties will involve:
- Prepare VAT returns
- All Grant Finance
- Entering Purchase Ledger invoices
- Entering Sales Ledger Invoices
- Paying Purchase Ledger Invoices
- Payroll - informing Roberts & Co of changes (Outsourced)
- Payroll - distributing payslips
- Financial input to new Shareholder Presentation
- VAT Returns
- Keep CapTable up to date
- Pension - Submitting info to The Peoples Pension
- Paying salaries
- Scheduled payments (Abbey tax & PAYE/NI)
- Update UK outgoings schedule (cash burn)
- Monthly Balance sheet review
- R&D Tax Credits
- Prepare for Making Tax Digital (MTD): file VAT returns via QBO (1st April 2019)
- Finance Qualification
- Great understanding of Management Accounts
- Previously been a Finance Manager
- Previous experience working in a standalone role in a SME
- Pro-active and innovative individual and a good communicator
- Able to prepare clean, well-formatted reports.
In return, the Company offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a growing organisation.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'