My client, an international listed Manufacturing company based in Wythenshawe, is looking for a Finance Manager to support the Senior Finance team.
The role will support the Finance Director, therefore you will have a high degree of visibility and exposure.
This position requires someone who's not afraid to challenge the status quo and look to improve systems and processes.
- Monthly reporting including results analysis and commentary, cash flow forecasting, budget ownership and monthly forecast ownership
- Take a lead role and responsibility for budgets, month end reporting and day to day business activities.
- Working closely with local country managers across Europe to challenge and drive improvements in margins.
- Identify and suggest improvements to our internal controls to limit risk across the European business.
- Weekly review of the sales and margin for the European hub and French sales units and challenging local sales directors.
- Working with the commercial team to determine return on investment of key marketing initiatives.
- Liaison with external stakeholders including auditors, tax advisors and HMRC representatives.
- Monitor the key performance indicators of the business on a monthly basis and provide reporting on trends and key risk areas to European Financial Controller and other stakeholders as applicable.
You will ideally have strong knowledge of multiple finance systems and efficient on Excel.
If feel you have the correct attributes for this role, then please apply by sending your CV to for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'