£40,000 + Pension
This expanding local Company who have a fantastic reputation and a long list of prestigious clients are currently seeking a hardworking Finance Manager to join their professional team and manage the accounts function.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the finance function and supervising a small team of Finance Assistants
- Raising sales invoices, recording payments received on client accounts and chasing overdue payments
- Checking purchase invoices, reconciling supplier statements and processing cheque and BACs payments
- Preparing cashbook, reconciling bank statements on a weekly basis and investigating any anomalies that occur
- Calculating, preparing and producing quarterly VAT returns and submitting online payments to HMRC
- Producing debtor and creditor reports, cash flow forecasts and profit and loss accounts
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'