A rapidly growing niche fragrance company, based in central London are currently looking for a Finance Manager with outstanding communications skills. Working closely with the management team the Finance Manager will be solely responsible for the day to day running of Accounts. You will need to have a truly commercial focus and posses exceptional commercial acumen and strategic business insight.
- Support senior teams to create growth strategies and plans
- Overlook outsourced payroll and bookkeeping functions
- Forge a strong rapport with key stakeholders
- Also ensuring the statutory bodies regulatory requirements are upheld
The Ideal Candidate:
- Superb commercial acumen
- High level retail knowledge
- Knowledge of Xero and Sage 200
- Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'