Finance Manager – £75,000- £80,000 – Cheltenham
A large market leading aerospace technology company based in Cheltenham is seeking a Finance Manager to join their successful team. You’ll be responsible for a small accounting team. So, if you want to join a market leading company, devoted to their employee’s success with a global reach, then this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Start Date: ASAP
- Dealing with preparation, analysis, and communication of monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows.
- Oversee preparation of AP, AR, Cash & Payroll and HMRC dealing
- Completion of tax pack and annual insurance renewal
- Analysis and reporting of sales and margins
- IFS inventory costing information reviews/ updates
- Manage the finance team across this site and the nearby site to ensure they are motivated to complete work efficiently and effectively
- Working directly with external auditors, customers, supplies and government bodies such as HMRC
- Report to the Finance Director and provide ad-hoc support and analysis when required
- Must hold a professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Minimum of 3 years PQE
If this sounds of interest to you, please click apply!
Or call Jade on , or email your updated CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"