The role encompasses many aspects ranging from management accounts to bookkeeping responsibilities and needs an individual who is willing to stuck in with all hands on deck. Working in a team of 3, this role would sit directly below the FD, with the view of taking over their role in the long run.
The client is a family owned Construction company that has been around for 30 years and going strong. The scope of their coverage spans across building works, refurbishments and maintenance services, supplied to both the private and public sector.
The key responsibilities include everything up to trial balance:
- Preparing the Management Accountants
- Preparing the Profit and Loss
- Producing the cash flow and forecast
- Carrying out payroll
- Completing CIS returns
- Ownership of the purchase and sales ledger
- Carrying out the payment run
The successful candidate is:
- Someone that's a competent user of Sage (DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVEN'T USED SAGE)
- Someone that is comfortable working in a team of 3 in a small office on a construction site
- NOT Qualified in ACCA or CIMA
- Outgoing and bubbly in nature with a down to earth approach
On offer for the candidate is:
- A salary between £35k - £55k
- 25 days holiday
- Working hours of 9:30am - 5pm
- State Pension
- Free Parking
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"