Simpson Judge are delighted to be working with a successful SME in their search for a Finance Manager due long term success and growth. Reporting directly into the CEO you will be required to assist the business in key decision making to optimise the business strategy and growth going forward.
- Take overall control of the accounting function
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, implementing new processes and developing the companies systems further
- Full production of company bookkeeping and management accounts
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Preparation and presentation of the annual budgets.
- Liaising with Auditors.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager, Management Accountant or Newly Qualified individual who is seeking a commercial and strategic role within the local market.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"