£25 - 30k (depending on experience)
My client, a well-established and independent family run business, are seeking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the company directors and senior management team, this role will demand full responsibility for the day-to-day running of the overall finance function for two companies within the group, including management of a small team.
This opportunity will suit a finance Manager who has previous experience in a similar sized organisation, knowledge of Sage, and the desire to work in a small friendly team environment where everyone works together to ensure that the customers' needs are always put first and foremost.
Key responsibilities include:
- To complete the Management Accounts for 2 companies monthly, to include accurate journal posting of accruals and prepayments and posting of Inter Company Transactions
- processing of payroll for 50 employees
- completion of quarterly VAT Returns
- Overseeing and managing a small accounts team who deal with the purchase and sales ledger and ensuring that you are able to assist the team when required.
- Strict control daily of the bank (cash flow)
- To process all bank accounts, credit card payments and statement reconciliations.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Statistical analysis
- Other financial reporting such as cash flow analysis, budgeting, year-end accounts and any other ad hoc reporting.
- Deal with the office petty cash monthly whilst also processing and reconciling any business expense claims.
- Running all communications and uploading information relating to Auto Enrolment (Government Pensions Scheme) when required.
- All other administration duties required by Directors.
In order to be considered successful, you will need to be:
- Able to show previous experience of working in a similar position
- AAT qualified or QBE
- Able to show an excellent understanding and working knowledge of Sage and Excel
- Able to display excellent communication skills, as it is imperative that you are able to liaise effectively with all members of staff across different departments
- Proactive and show excellent organisational skills
- Highly accurate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"