Do you love the idea of being number one in finance for a small business but have concerns that there would be no room for progression over the next five years? This opportunity will give you the best of both.
You will be number one in finance for a £3 million turnover subsidiary which forms part of a global business, where there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career in the group finance function. You will partner the Managing Director, with a key emphasis on improving the quality of management information and reporting to allow the business to drive profitability.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE...
- Management Accounting- Oversee the production of the monthly management accounts and presentation to the board
- Budgeting and Forecasting - Work with departmental managers to agree budgets based on the performance from previous years and analyse any variances between budgets and forecasts
- Business Partnering - Support the wider business to help them understand the financial impacts behind their business decisions.
- Team Management - Develop and mentor two Assistant Accountants, supporting them through their professional qualification
- Financial Analysis - Financial modelling and pricing analysis to allow the business to assess their overall position in the market
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Willingness to occasionally travel to other UK sites
Want to know more? Get in touch and we'd be happy to talk you through the business in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"