My client based on the outskirts on Winchester is a well established business who experience continued growth year on year. As a result of further success they are recruiting a finance manager to join their team.
This role will be responsible for the Management Accounting and Banking Functions as well as Internal Controls and operations.
Responsibilities will include;
- Compliance with the Group accounting policies (FRS101 & IFRS).
- Managing the Management Accounts and Banking teams.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assets Management
- HMRC VAT reporting, including VAT, ECSL & Intrastat
- Preparing the statutory accounts for all Group companies in accordance with IFRS and UK standards
- Preparing the annual corporation tax
- Monitoring / reporting on cash flow
So if you are a fully qualified accountant with experience of managing and developing a finance team please do apply to this role where I will be happy to get in touch with further details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"