My client is a medium sized national charity which supports families of disabled children. We are looking for a highly motivated finance professional, experienced in working in a dynamic environment, to fill this key senior role within the Resources team.
Reporting into the Director of Resources, this is a key role which will lead the finance function to enable teams to support families.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Leading on the annual budget setting process, management reporting and providing insightful commentary to enable better decision making;
- Leading on the preparation and completion of statutory accounts, annual reports, VAT returns; act as the main point of contact for auditors;
- Providing clear communication and in-depth support by building and maintaining excellent relationships with the business and partner organisation; ensuring budget holders are supported on all financial issues;
- Leading the design, implementation and review of systems, processes and procedures.
The successful candidate must be a professionally qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/CIPFA/ACCA) with a driven and proactive approach and robust technical skills from the Charity, Commercial or wider Public Sector. You will have a strong sense of commercial acumen and an analytical mind-set. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance persons across the organisation.
- Application deadline - Monday 27th August
- Shortlisting - week of 3rd September
- First stage interviews -week of 10th September
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified finance professional looking to gain exposure to a broad range of finance and would provide a fantastic platform in your career. An early application is highly recommended.
- Communication Skills
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"