Job Title; Interim Finance Manager
Salary; £250-£300 per day DOE
Our Banbury-based client is one of Oxfordshire's employers of choice and a fantastic investor in its number one commodity - its staff.
A need has arisen for an experienced CIMA or ACCA qualified Finance Manager to join the team on an interim contract that will last until the end of 2018. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth and efficient implementation of financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and cost reduction processes.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a company that has a major international presence whilst still maintaining a genuinely friendly and cohesive culture.
- Meet Group reporting requirements and ensure all intercompany transactions and balances are correctly recorded and reconciled
- Attend and contribute to Finance Management meetings whilst offering information and advice to aid with business critical decision making
- Lead the preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Cash flow forecasting
- Day-to-day cash management
- Ensure ledgers are maintained accurately
- Ensuring that work-in-progress reports are accurately recorded
- Review and improve financial systems to ensure that the overall financial information systems retain their integrity and are developed to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop and maintain appropriate financial procedures and controls to effectively manage any financial risk.
- Ensure that team members are motivated, coached, developed and directed towards the common goals of the department and wider business
- Provide financial support and advice
- Manage ad-hoc projects as per the needs of the business
Skills and Experience
- Minimum ACCA or CIMA two years post qualified
- Understanding of Cost management procedures
- A high level of expertise in Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate competence in stakeholder management
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoff Bridger for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role. .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"