Our client within the automotive industry is recruiting a Finance Manager to analyse and overlook every day financial activities, provide financial reports, create forecasting models, assesse risks in investments and ensure all accountancy movements comply with regulations.
- Devise and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Create and publish monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Implement and improve efficiencies to reduce costs.
- Oversee the operations of the financial department, set objectives and design a structure so that employees can meet their targets.
- Manage cash flow, accounts and any other financial transactions within the business.
- Influence and contribute to the business’ financial strategy.
- Fully qualified accountant or Advanced degree in accounting, business or finance.
- Strong Knowledge of financial issues.
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager.
- Strong IT and analytic skills.
- Ability to thrive in under pressure situations with the ability to make critical decision making.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team.
What the client offers:
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Generous car allowance.
- Private healthcare.
- 30 day holiday entitlement + bank holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"