Would you like to work for a friendly team that values new ideas and contributions?
This role will provide a great opportunity to get involved with running the business.
Based in the UK office in Trowbridge, you will have a wide-ranging role, primarily accountancy but also involving aspects of HR and general business operations, you will be a high-performer with great attention to detail
This generous company are offering a range of fantastic benefits including 22 days holiday, study support, onsite free parking, subsidised gym membership, BUPA Health care and more....
How could you say no, apply now!
- Administration of payroll
- PAYE and NIC payments and administration, preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Coding and entering supplier invoices
- Raising customer invoices
- Processing purchase orders
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing employee expense claims
- Calculation of monthly revenue
- Credit control
- Petty cash
- Bill payment
- Administration of staff vacation time
- Administration of company pension and healthcare schemes
- HR support and administration of personnel records
- Handling shipping of outgoing parcels
- Assisting QA manager with administration of our ISO 9001 standards (training will be given)
- General office organisation
If interested please apply now!
Feel free to email me at email@example.com for more information also
Do not delay, this is a great opportunity and not to be missed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"