My client are currently looking to expand and develop the finance team and are looking for an experienced and driven finance manager.
The main focus will be around the day to day running of the accounts, and overseeing a team of circa five people.
I am delighted to be working with my client who are a well established charity organisation based in Southampton. With excellent offices, they are looking for a Finance Manager to join on a temporary basis, with a real opportunity of going permanent if desired.
As a Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- To administer all functions of the Ledgers.
- Manage and reconcile cash handling at all Southampton sites.
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assist in preparation of Annual Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns.
- Production of financial reports for direct investment activities.
- Develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the organisation.
- Mentor and develop other junior members if the finance team.
To be successful, the candidate should have:
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Accomplished analytic skills and an eye for detail
- Experience using Sage and advanced user of Excel.
- Current studlier of either ACCA or CIMA, or equivalent.
- If not a studlier, a person who is qualified by experience, or ideally educated to a degree level.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- To be employed on an interim basis with a view to go permanent.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- A prompt start date.
- Finance manager with expeience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job