Are you looking to play a pivotal role within a vast growing FinTech business? Founded several years ago, the business is currently run by individuals with a background previously working for leading multinational blue chip finance, technology and consulting corporations. Since its inception, the business is regularly ranked as being a market leader by leading national and international publications.
At the Finance Manager, you will be working with absolute autonomy with regards to the technical side of the finance function. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be using your knowledge of financial accounting and controllership in order to ensure to continued growth of the business.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a real impact on the future direction of a business whilst being able to work with total independence, then this is an unmissable opportunity.
The day to day responsibilities of this Finance Manager role are as follows:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Variance analysis.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- The group consolidation and preparation of financial statements.
- The reviewing of quarterly and monthly VAT reports.
- Assisting with audit.
- Monthly board reporting.
- To review, and where necessary, streamline current financial processes.
- The leadership of the month and year end processes.
- The management of a Junior Finance Analyst.
- Business partner with directors, partners and stakeholders.
The key requirements for this Finance Manager role are as follows:
- To possess a strong academic track record; you will have attained at least a 2.1 undergraduate degree from a reputable university.
- To be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified.
- A strong understanding of both financial and management accounting.
- A background working for either a financial services or a consulting organisation would be a bonus.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job