Our client based in Wimbledon are recruiting for a Qualified Finance Manager to join their Head Office Team.
Reporting to the FD, the role has full responsibility for providing an efficient and effective financial accounting service to the organisation. The role will lead and develop the payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger and cash/treasury functions to ensure that they run efficiently.
- Staff management experience, with the ability to build a team, encouraging cross-learning and consistent service delivery.
- Experience of working with and improving systems and processes.
- Experience of liaising pro-actively with external advisors notably external and internal auditors.
- Experience of managing a non-routine VAT environment is desirable.
- Commercial acumen is a must preferably from having worked as a business partner.
• 25 days paid annual leave (plus notified statuary holidays), which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service
• Pension contribution
• Childcare vouchers
• Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
• Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"