We’re looking for someone to come on-board and help serve one of our major clients on a full-time basis.
You’ll be joining a team with ambitions to grow and will be working in an entrepreneurial environment.
This role is primarily based with the client in the centre of Bristol, but there is scope for flexibility.
You’ll need to show you are a fast-learner and keen to take on a challenge. Your commitment and hard work will be rewarded with development and the potential to progress.
You would need to be able to work well under pressure and handle a fast-paced environment. Working independently with autonomy, you should be able to demonstrate prioritization skills, focus and multi tasking.
To join our team we are looking for:
· Able to perform reconciliations - monthly, weekly and supplier payment runs
· Nearly qualified, or qualified on an accounting qualification (AAT Lvl 4, ACCA, CIMA)
· QBE may be considered
· A good knowledge of VAT and submission of VAT Returns.
· Experience with compliance requirements for HMRC & Companies House and the submission of accurate and timely returns.
· Experience of financial and payroll processes including inputting payroll, sales ledger and petty cash
· Produce monthly accruals and prepayments for management accounts.
· Professional with the ability to maintain confidentiality of personal and client data
· A desire to learn and develop
· Reasonable Excel skills
· The confidence to manage conflicting priorities, ask questions and challenge ideas/processes
· A highly organised individual with the ability to focus on the task at hand
· Customer Service driven with excellent attention to detail
· IT literate, particularly using Microsoft Office applications
· Confident with speaking to customers on the phone and in person
Workplace: At client’s office in Bristol city centre, with potential for some home-working
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours with flexible working times around core hours 10am-3pm
Salary: Between £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: Flexible working, study support, 22 days discretionary holiday, company bonus, progression opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job