Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager based in Chelmsford. Our client is one the UKs leading firms specialising in the construction industry. Reporting directly into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for driving performance in the finance team and delivering timely and accurate accounts.
Typical Duties Include:
- Responsible for ensuring that Monthly Forecasts are prepared for various divisions within the group
- Ownership for both the Management Accounting and Commercial Reporting
- Consistently review and improve existing accounting systems to assist with the efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting
- Carrying out the consolidation of Group Accounts in adherence to group policies
- Presentation of Board Reports and Divisional Performance to Managing Director and Board of Directors
- Overview and control of Cash Flow for the Group
- Providing leadership and development of the finance team
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with previous experience of working in the Construction Sector at a Managerial Level. You must be confident in your ability to provide commercial support within a complex group environment with proven examples of managing budgets, costs and planning.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.
- Annual Budget
- Financial Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"