Are you a commercially astute Management Accountant looking to step up?
Hays are pleased to have been exclusively engaged by an established group of highly successful companies who are now seeking to appoint a Finance Manager to be based at their South Devon offices.
The role will act as business partner to three regional directors ensuring that they receive timely and consistent management information to support commercial decision making, and some travel across the South West will therefore be required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Calculation of prepayments and accruals
- Oversee Payroll administration
- Supervision of accounts team
- Trail balance reconciliation
- Oversee the preparation of VAT returns
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers and monthly depreciation
- Management/reconciliation of inter-company transactions
- Preparation and maintenance of cash flows
You will also be expected to play a pivotal role in the planning, implementation, design and format of the Group accounts, and the timelines and required data for the monthly management accounts.
The successful candidate will have well developed people management skills and be an excellent communicator.
This is a great opportunity for an AAT, ACCA or CIMA part or qualified accountant or QBE accountant seeking an all-encompassing role. You will be competent in MS Excel
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job