Are you a fully qualified accountant who has exposure of the construction or house-building sector? Are you looking for that next step up into a Finance Manager capacity that will utilise your existing commercial accounting experience?
Transparent is supporting a well-reputed and long-established business in the recruitment of a Finance Manager to join this dynamic and forward-thinking team. The Finance team is held in high regard within this company and is seen as a key driver in their continued success.
It is an important role that will contribute to the overall success of the business and will support the Finance Director in achieving the finance team’s goals and objectives.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with monthly forecasting
- Assisting with the preparation of the 3 year business plan
- Assisting with financial management and reporting
- Group accounts, cash management and budgets
- Supporting the payroll process
- Assisting with reporting to the MD and Board as well as assisting with the preparation of Board reports
- Assisting with Divisional presentations
- Completing ad hoc projects as necessary
- Taking part in project meetings and providing appropriate financial advice
- Assisting in managing the Finance team
- Assisting with team development and motivation
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Experience of commercial accounting
- Strong team motivator
- Driven and ambitious
- Thrives well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of the construction or house building sector is a real advantage
In return, our client offers a competitive base salary, plus a bonus scheme, company car or car allowance, flexible benefits package, 25 days annual leave plus private medical insurance.
Should this sound like your ideal next step, please contact Samantha Harris for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job