Our client passionately believes in producing wholesome, natural food that has been produced with respect for nature. Built on a simple principle of quality, they have garnered a reputation for producing food that can be trusted completely.
They now seek a Finance Manager to take day to day responsibility for a number of businesses within a privately-owned Group. This role will suit a qualified or qualified by experience Financial Controller / Finance Manager used to working in a varied and diverse owner managed organisation.
This role requires somebody with a good commercial head and excellent communication skills in order to quickly establish credibility and build relationships with the owners and key stakeholders.
Key tasks will include:
- Management accounting and cash flow - including analysis of variances and explaining those to management and the shareholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial viability analysis e.g. setting prices, costings
- Improving financial controls & systems to ensure robust financial reporting, profitability review & forecasting processes
- Implementing daily & weekly cash forecast
- Dealing with external accountants, suppliers negotiating payment terms and prices and staff and contractor expenses for each of the companies
Qualifications and systems:
- Ideally ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent. QBE will be considered if there is substantial, relevant work experience
- Previous FMCG experience desirable
- Intermediate / advanced Excel skills
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Eliot Acton at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job