Our client is fast-growing brands in the bathroom industry with a relentless strive for excellence in every field. They are a producer of quality sanitary ware and bathroom furnishing equipment is a key supplier to high end bathroom showrooms, plumbing merchants and contract suppliers.
This is an interesting and varied role and in order to attract the right applicant our client is willing to consider part-time or flexible working which may suit people who want to continue to work but also wish to leave themselves time for other commitments.
Reporting to the MD you will be the central point for all financial matters within the business, they will be looking to you to improve systems and processes to manage the budgeting and forecasting of the financial performance of the business and take ownership of financial drivers for effective stock management and stock control.
You may be partially or fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or qualified by experience.
The person we are looking for is most importantly someone who understands the financials associated with managing stock. You will also need to be organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work diligently to deadlines while managing your own time. It’s worth repeating that your attention to details skills must be outstanding.
You must be able to demonstrate significant experience of the type of support we require and will also be able to show us how you can add value to the business.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Production of management accounts monthly, including a short-form report for the board
- Budget to actual included in management accounts together with commentary
- Budgets for future, done in detail to set management objectives for departmental heads
- Monitoring of budgets and provision of information to management
- Cash flow forecasting, cash flow statement with management accounts together with commentary
- Production of EOY information
- Production of KPI information/RAT with trend analysis for management
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation and equity
- Ad hoc reports as suggested and required from time to time