Our client is Asia’s leading premium co-working brand. From unique resorts to creative workspaces, the client is rethinking how we connect with people, places and ourselves.
The client has extensive experience building top luxury resorts and a leading lifestyle brand. They have a deep understanding of the Chinese market, and has since become the leading premium co-working brand in Asia-Pacific. There are currently 44 Hubs in the pipeline across the world in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Australia, and the UK.
The company, independent workers, small and medium enterprises, and multinationals work side-by-side, on this online and offline co-working lifestyle platform. The client strives to introduce all professionals to an innovative take on work and life, providing Hubbers with increased opportunities, and above all, fostering communication and collaboration across its communities both online and offline.
In accordance with amazing growth, our client are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual for the Finance Controller position, to work together with whole team to reach these ambitious goals.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle stress whilst working under pressure and bring along strong administrative skills, an analytical mind and the capability of being able to write concise reports. (Overseas travel may be required).
- Accounting, reporting, budgeting (inclCAPEX budget), control, tax and responsible for monthly reports
- In charge of regulatory & legal affairs and contract management;
- Set up, implement and maintain the finance management system across all finance and applicable non-finance areas. A monthly audit must be undertaken to ensure that standards are being complied with.
- Provide overall management of the accounting records and financial reports, ensuring compliance with company, members, statutory and fiscal requirements and timetables.
- Ensure proper permits and licenses have been obtained.
- Take responsibility for the safekeeping and updating of all leases and contracts which may affect the financial status of the company.
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures.
- Financial reporting and control to be an area of continuous review and development with the aim of maximising both impact and efficiency.
- Support the implementation of financial systems in the company, particularly those that have an impact on the way the finance department works.
- Ensure that adequate purchasing procedures are in operation so that purchases of goods and services are made in the most cost-effective manner.
- In charge of annual audit and annual tax claim
- Act as a mentor and coach for finance team members.
Technical / Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum three years experience in a similar role. Overseas working/education experience in Finance field will be a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting, reporting, budgeting, control, tax
- Skilled in SAP financial software
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related major.
- ACA/ACCA preferred
- Annual Budget
- Financial Accounting
- Management Reporting
- Monthly Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job