A finance manager ideally from a travel background is required to join the finance team of highly accredited travel company
Our client is looking for a qualified Finance Manager with experience in small to medium sized businesses with a get up and go attitude that will help shape the finance department to be fit for the future
He/she will be organised, accountable and strategic helping taking the business to the next level
Finance Manager Job Description
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Developing and managing financial systems/models – currently implementing SageLive
- Supervising staff – Finance Assistant(s)
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
Liaising with external accountants to produce statutory accounts.
Our client would be happy to employ someone without with less finance experience in the travel industry who is looking to step up.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job