Are you looking for a challenging role which offers strong commercial exposure and the ability to have a real impact on the performance of your site?
This role will be joining a fantastic organisation working on one of their key customer accounts. You will be facing a breadth of stakeholders providing strategic support and strong commercial challenge.
The role will suit someone who enjoys operating at pace, someone who enjoys a role which regularly poses new, fresh and exciting challenges. Their ideal candidate would have some logistics experience, but they are also well aware candidates with strong manufacturing / FMCG experience could also come in and hit the ground running effectively.
You will be supported by a great team and one of your key focus areas will be to continue ensuring they have strong training and development to achieve their goals.
If you're a people person, with a great ability to see the bigger commercial picture, this role could suit you very well. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial accounts are produced
- Management of internal relationships with operational and commercial teams
- Regular performance analysis and ad-hoc project accounting
- Weekly and monthly KPI and MI reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure strong compliance process and procedures are in place
- Driving in budgeting and forecasting process
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified