Our client is a rapidly expanding sales/ recruitment group. They are looking for 2 Finance Managers to control separate group entities. Both roles offer genuine career progression in line with company growth. The successful candidates will work be working in chic offices based in South West London. This is a very desirable role offering perks and incentives such as free gym membership, study support, and various staff events and activities.
Role responsibilities include;
- Annual budgeting (for Co Dir/FD/CEO Reviews)
- Monthly Forecasting, Monthly Management Accounts (including TB reviews, accrual/prepayments, Fixed Assets, reporting against Budget/Last Year, Monthly reconciliation of Contractor GP (Gross Profit)
- Audit of Monthly Contractor & Invoicing Sheets
- Cash Flow
- Invoice Discounting Management & Bank Reporting
- Payroll Rec’s + Payroll support
- Preparing Delivery Support for Annual Audits
- Local Reporting Requirements
- Tax Reporting and Tax support work (inl Non-UK VAT/PSA/P11D)
- Regular Aged Debtor Reviews with Accounts Manager and Collections and Credit Specialist to highlight and flag potential issues.
- Minimum part qualified
- Previous financial and management accounts experience
- A social person with first class communication skills at home in a fast- paced sales environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job