SEARCH: Our client is an SME healthcare-tech service looking to add a Finance Manager to their dynamic team. They require a confident Finance professional who is keen to assist with their growth going forward.
- Directly reporting to the CEO.
- Responsible for processing and reporting of month end, including ownership of month end close management accounts.
- Financial statements, P&L, cashflows, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Support service with all departments and the management team to facilitate financial strategy.
- Annual budgeting and periodic forecasting.
- Continuous review of cash flow and accounts.
- VAT and monthly payroll.
- Capital expenditure.
- Accruals, prepayments and closing month end.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Accounting practice reviews to ensure efficient operations.
- Ensure spending is kept in line with budgeting.
- Provide judgement on financial matters and advise on business improvement.
- Monitor financial IT systems and suggest improvements.
- Train junior members of the finance team.
- National Statistics Surveys.
- Ad hoc projects.
Qualified AAT/part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
Candidate will be professional, competent and very strong operationally. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. Candidates will have had a minimum of 5 years accounting experience including payroll. At least two years experience with management accounts is preferable. Candidates will be skilled in communicating technical finance information to non-finance employees, being a good team-player and working under tight deadlines. Candidates must have an understanding of month end procedures and Excel, with strong attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job