Role: Finance Manager
Location: Victoria, London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking to join an exciting and expanding new business? Are you either AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA? Are you confident and able to communicate and work with colleagues on all levels, from junior members to the senior team? If yes, then please read on!
Our client, an innovative and dynamic technology business, is looking for a competent Finance Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in their new London office. The London office is their first UK base, so strong, dynamic and self-motivated candidates are required. The Finance Manager will be responsible for month end processing and reporting as well as month end close management accounts.
Main Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Produce financial statements including P&L, budgets, cashflow, management accounts and variance analysis
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and forecasting
- Calculate and pay VAT
- Prepare and submit monthly payroll
- Manage capital expenditure
- Full month end processing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review current accounting practices and procedures, ensure business is running efficiently and cost-effectively, suggest improvements if needed
- Train and develop junior finance staff
- Prepare reports for the CEO
Successful Candidate for the Finance Manager role:
- Qualified AAT or part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- 5 years+ all round accounting experience with at least two years of management accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Highly organised, able to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Confident working in an initially small team
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- Part Qualified
- Month End Close