Experienced Finance Manager
Up to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience
My client, a very reputable company who have global presence, is on the market for a UK Finance Manager. This is a very hands on role, working closely with the European Finance Director. If you like to play a key role within a reputable business, putting your hand to everything in finance from management of invoices up to statutory accounting and management accounts, this is the role for you!!!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the whole UK Accounts
- Posting of customer and supplier invoices
- Payment runs
- Credit control
- Processing Payroll
- Produce and analyse information to assist in the running of the business
- Liaise with external governmental agencies, bank and auditors
- Statutory reporting
- VAT returns
- EC Sales returns
- Produce head office reports monthly and annual
- Cashflow monitoring
- Management reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Can do attitude
- Previous experience working as a Finance Manager undertaking the above duties
- SAP experience is essential
- Good working knowledge of excel (Lookups, formulas and pivot tables)
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.