Finance Manager - Permanent - Kings Lynn - Negotiable Salary
Your new company
I am working exclusively on a Finance Manager role with a well-established growing company in Kings Lynn, who are looking for someone to join their busy team. This company is one of the leading suppliers for their wide range of products and services who operate nationwide and across Europe. Working hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 - 17:00 with 1 hour lunch.
Your new role
You will be in charge of all daily finance and accounts duties. Preparation of monthly management accounts and profit and loss reports. You will deliver reports to company directors and be able to advise on areas of the business that may need adjustments.
Other duties include:
- Manage cash flow
- Motivate and lead a team who support the role
- Work on improvements to accounting software
- Assist directors in reporting to board members
- maintain relationships with auditors and other external suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
- Have excellent Excel skills - V-lookups, Pivot Tables and Formulas
- Sage experience
- Enterprise or Microsoft Dynamics experience desirable
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- AAT qualified with experience considered
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment
- Understanding of Data Protection legislation
- Be able to think quick and problem-solve
- Previous experience in presenting information to directors and board members
- Experience of leading a team in a positive way
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to work with a well-established growing company who operate in multiple countries. option of free lunch daily, 28 days holiday including bank holidays. Company growth and performance scheme bonus to be launched in the near future and study support offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job