**NEW ROLE** - Finance Manager - Digital Media - £40-48,000 - Old Street
KPC are excited to be working with a innovative and ambitious digital media company based in Old Street (City of London). We are looking for a Top2Bottom Qualified Finance Manager to join the team and run the day to day function of accounts.
With current staff at 30 head the company have aggressive growth plans over the next 12 months and are looking to ensure they have core fundamental position in place to help drive/achieve this goals.
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant to take on a sole role working directly with the COO not only run the day to day aspects of accounts,but also drive efficiency, controls and processes. In addition you will have a direct opportunity to impact commercial activities and strategy of the business.
The client feels that somebody coming from a practice background will suit this role but is also open to individuals from industry.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited too:
- Own all day-to-day financial matters
- Maintain immaculate financial records and produce the company's management and statutory accounts. Ensure that the company meets all of its financial obligations.
- Manage cash flow day-to-day.
- Prepare month end file with balance sheet reconciliations and P&L commentary
- Work with the COO to create and improve financial controls, processes and systems
- Review and release payment runs
- Review, manage and raise sales invoices. Debt chasing and monitor of cash income.
- Process payroll
- Supporting the COO with HR admin
- Process VAT returns
- Complete corporation tax packs
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of the statutory accounts (As we grow and if we acquire companies we will need to do this.)
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts
To be considered for this role the client is looking to get somebody on as soon as possible, you will therefore be:
- IMMEDIATE OR SHORT NOTICE (2 weeks max)
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have proven experience of covering all aspects of day to day accounting