KennedyPearce are currently recruiting for a newly qualified management accountant/finance manager for a digital media company based in London.
This role is a standalone role reporting to the COO.
Responsibilities include but not exclusive to the following:
- Own all day-to-day financial matters
- Maintain immaculate financial records and produce the company's management and statutory accounts. Ensure that the company meets all of its financial obligations.
- Manage cash flow day-to-day.
- Prepare month end file with balance sheet reconciliations and P&L commentary
- Work with the COO to create and improve financial controls, processes and systems
- Review and release payment runs
- Review, manage and raise sales invoices. Debt chasing and monitor of cash income.
- Process payroll
- Supporting the COO with HR admin
- Process VAT returns
- Complete corporation tax packs
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of the statutory accounts (As we grow and if we acquire companies we will need to do this.)
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts
This role is paying up to £50k with a study support package
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job