Multinational Property and Technology business based in Central London seeks the talents of an experienced Finance Manager. Whilst building on key finance skills and competencies, you will be focused on the preparation and analysis of financial reporting. Experience within Property Services is essential. This role is due to last 4 - 6 months with the potential for a permanent role if strong candidate.
- Responsible for all aspects of finance management/business partnering
- Balance sheet reconciliations and monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Detailed revenue analysis
- Controlling, monitoring and reporting on department costs against budget reporting
- Management of 1 direct report
- Success candidates must have Property Service experience
- Fully qualified accountant ACA or equivalent
- Understanding of multiple revenue streams
- Excellent communication skills - Written and Verbal
- Strong systems and Excel skills - The ability to interpret large volumes of data
An excellent business that takes pride in developing their staff, please submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job