I am currently recruiting for a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join the finance team of an exciting and growing business based in Nottingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and presenting all aspects of financial information to senior stakeholder's as well as maintaining the financial systems of the business on a daily basis.
This role will suit a qualified individual in either ACA/ACCA/CIMA with previous experience in a hands-on environment. Immediately available candidates would be ideal.
The role would have an initial temporary probation period and would be paying between £32,000 - £37,000.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts to be presented at regular Senior and Executive team meetings.
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly VAT returns and supporting schedules.
- Create and maintain an up to date financial procedures manual and to continuously review and update the financial systems and procedures providing a robust internal audit function.
- Ensure current legislation is adopted and applied by keeping up to date with any relevant changes.
- Analyse computer software for management accounts, spreadsheet analysis and payroll systems.
- Monitor and reconcile bank balances, ensuring cash levels are maintained to meet payments where necessary and oversee reconciliation of daily cash sales.
- Check and release authorised payments to suppliers and staff.
- Responsible for all daily and monthly cash flow management.
- Manage the processing of payroll, reconciling all salary related issues on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining all payroll records and supporting documentation, carrying out year-end procedures each tax year and handling all relevant Inland Revenue correspondence.
- Assist the Managing Director in the preparation of budgetary controls.
- Liaise with external auditors during the annual audit and as required.
- Provide financial information to senior stakeholder's where appropriate.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification (applicants with sufficient experience will also be considered).
At least 2 years experience in a similar Finance Manager role
If this role sounds like your ideal next step or you know someone who this position would be ideal for please call and ask for James Darker.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job