Vargo is recruitment a Finance Manager for a group of companies based in Swansea. The company has sites throughout the UK but this role will be focused on the Swansea market.
As a Finance Manager, you will report to the Financial Controller supporting them on all day-to-day financial activity and helping to supervise the wider finance team. The role will involve producing the finances for the subsidiary company which will encompass Financial Reporting, Management Accounts and compliance & audit duties.
This role is a great opportunity for a part or recently qualified accountant (qualified through experience candidates will be considered) to secure a well-rounded finance role. You will have autonomy to improve processes and procedures within the department and to suggest efficiencies where appropriate.
Other duties will include:
- Carrying out day-to-day bookkeeping and financial management tasks
- Oversee and reconcile the Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts
- Liaising with sites throughout the UK to ensure they report their finances on time to Head Office
- Issuing of sales invoices
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Managing payroll
- Cash flow
- Finance Manager