Exciting opportunity for 2018 for a Finance Manager to join an internationally established PE backed client to help manage and transform a large transactional team.
This Cambridge based client is a well respected brand within their industry with exciting plans in place for their 2020 vision. Very commercially orientated and very people focussed.
As the Finance Manager for the Cambridge office you will be responsible for:
- Managing a large transactional finance team (ledger team, credit control, payroll, finance admin)
- Help develop & transform the internal business profile of the team
- Ensuring accurate processing of financial information
- Implementing a best practice environment within a controls environment
- Ad hoc project work for the FC
The successful Finance Manager for this Cambridge business will be:
- Have experience of managing a large team
- Have experience of working in a large volume processing team
- Have the appetite to want to succeed the FC in the future
£55-70k + Bens & Bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job