This established and successful property and asset management business is looking to appoint a new Finance Manager to lead a small team of Client Accountants. You will take accountability for overseeing the production of accurate management information and financial reports to a varied range of clients of this large business, and will support the operational management team with insightful financial analysis to aid and influence operational decision making.
Additional duties will see you provide consolidated management and financial reports for clients, manage and develop your team, constantly monitor the accuracy and quality of your team's output, continually develop and improve reporting to suit the requirements of the business & the senior management team (and the clients), provide regular commercial recommendations based on your expert analysis and support the commercial team in pitch preparation and market analysis.
This is a great opportunity to make a tangible impact on the performance of a large business via effective relationships with clients and budget holders, and insightful commercial recommendations based on your analysis of key financial factors.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with demonstrable experience of technical accounting and management reporting;
• Have a strong background as a either a management accountant or financial accountant (ideal if you have qualified in practice and gained a few years post-qualified experience);
• Possess strong excel skills allowing for quick and efficient interpretation of complex data sets;
• Have excellent attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and a strong personality (the ability to deliver excellent service to internal stakeholders/management and external clients alike is a key factor in the success of this role).
In return, you will:
• Work in a senior capacity for very large international business in a client and customer-facing role;
• Develop your management accounting, financial accounting and staff management experience in a varied and challenging role;
• Be encouraged to implement meaningful and insightful changes to processes in order to improve accuracy and efficiency;
• Enjoy genuine opportunities to advance and progress your career in a successful, growing business in a fast-paced and corporate environment.
This senior finance role in a large & successful business is a great position for an ambitious qualified accountant to test their accounting, reporting & management skills in an environment that can offer clear progression opportunities.