Qualified Finance Manager
Qualified Finance Manager required! - MUST have ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification to be considered.
Our client aims to be the biggest and best care provider in England. They aim to not only offer their service users the highest level of care, they aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
Due to our client’s unrivalled growth, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join the head office finance team. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will Manage the finance team including the payroll department and coordinate the financial activities of the business to ensure maximum efficiency. You will also play an active role in designing and implementing improvement plans to their current systems.
As Finance Manager working with a highly acquisitive, growing business based in Accrington, you be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the general finance department, working with the wider administration and operations teams to ensure high levels of organization effectiveness and communication across the group.Key accountabilities include:
- Coordinate the financial activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Design and implement improvement to current systems
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Design and implement financial policies and procedures
- Analyse and monitor internal processes
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends
- Analyse change and advise accordingly
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost saving opportunities
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Keep updated with changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Manage the payroll function is at goes through regular periods of change due to company growth
The Ideal Finance Manager:
- Must have ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in line management of staff
- Experienced user of all Microsoft packages, with strong Excel skills
- Good teamworking skills with confidence to lead and motivate teams
- Ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others
- Team-player with ability to build relationships within the organisation
- Balance sheet reconciliation experience
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly analytical
- Knowledge of payroll systems and processes
- Experience in all Balance sheet reconciliations
Rewards and Apply
In return for you hard work as our client’s Finance Manager, you will receive a Competitive salary of £35,000 per annum plus Benefits.
If you have the skills and experience to join the team, or client want to hear from you! Click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Finance Manager.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Finance Manager Accountancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"