£50,000 - £60,000 based on experience
At our client, they protect creativity and innovation in the film, TV and music industries. Founded in 2010, they’ve quickly emerged as a global leader in content protection and technological rights management, with their unique approach allowing them to work with some of the biggest names in entertainment. Their clients rely on us to be experts and leaders when it comes to new web technologies and emerging threats to their intellectual property, and their sophisticated systems require talented lateral thinkers (and caffeine).
A unique opportunity has opened for a dedicated Finance Manager (Management Accountant) to work as a key part of a small finance team (reporting to the CEO). You will perform key financial controls and management across the business. This is a varied role which will cover Management Accounting, Financial Accounting and Control, and Financial Planning and Analysis.
They are keen to find someone who's up for the challenge of taking on this truly amazing opportunity to continue to enable their company to grow providing financial analysis to the Senior Team.
Your responsibilities (including but not limited too):
- Provide expert support to the CEO in the form of robust quarterly Management Accounts.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all financial data is input into SAGE in timely and accurate manner.
- Play a lead role in the completion of the monthly financial statements across the company.
- Assist in the production of monthly KPI reporting.
- Sales and Margin Reporting for the business.
- Lead role in the provision of monthly Cost Centre Analysis
- Ensure timely processing, raising and payment of invoices (sales and purchases) and expenses.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure full control and understanding.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register.
- Be responsible for completion of National Statistics, VAT returns etc.
- Provide any supporting documents and schedules required during the audit process.
- Provide accounting insight and analysis to the Senior Team to help optimise the business.
What we’re looking for
To be considered for the Finance Manager position you will have the following knowledge, experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level.
- Qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Recent knowledge of working in the SaaS industry – Desirable.
- Strong Financial technical knowledge covering all areas of Finance.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of SAGE and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage workload and multiple priorities with focus and simplicity.
- Collaborative, flexible and supportive when working with Junior Accountant to get tasks done.
- Self-motivated to take on tasks and achieve deadlines.
- Highly numerate and strong analytical skills with relentless attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic, solution-based thinker with an ability to think laterally.
- Excellent spoken English necessary.
- We can only accept applications from people who have the right to work in the UK.
They are agile in their approach and encourage and reward innovation, especially ideas that will automate and scale with the business. They are passionate about Anti-Piracy and dedicate time each week to share knowledge, they have just as much to learn from you as you do from them!
What they offer
- A unique opportunity to work for a market leader.
- A fast paced yet relaxed, casual, fun working environment to work in.
- A chance to make a difference and develop your role as the business grows.
- Salary package £50,000-£60,000 based on experience and fit.
If you feel you are suitable for their Finance Manager position, please apply now.