One of our long standing clients based in Colchester are expanding. They are looking for an additional Finance Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ensure accounting records are maintained on a timely and accurate basis.
- Provide accurate concise information to Directors and/or managers promptly.
- Ensure cash-flow is maintained to support the business.
- Communicate, when necessary, with customer purchasing and/or accounts department regarding credit levels and account performance.
- Ensure wages/salaries are completed on a monthly basis.
- Input information into computerised accounts system.
- Prepare the year-end audit file to ensure that all information is ready and available in time for audits.
- Follow and maintain Quality Management System (QMS) at all times.
- Ensure non-conformities are reported promptly and investigated appropriately.
- Maintaining timely and accurate records.
- Liaising with other departments regarding paperwork.
- Acting promptly to resolve problems.
- To deal with various external agents attending site regarding accounts and quality.
Experience and Technical Skills Required.
- Good Grade Level English and Maths.
- CIMA (or equivalent) qualified (we will also consider Qualified by Experience)
- PC Literate including a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Motivated, with good organisational skills.
Essential Personal Qualities.
- Accuracy and confidentiality concerning financial and employee files.
- Excellent telephone/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, calm, patient with customers/visitors.
- Flexible, dependable, reliable, team player.
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sense of humour.
- Presentable and courteous.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV to us.
- Cash Flow
- Finance Manager
- Management Accounts
- Strategic Thinking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job