Our Client based in Maidenhead is presently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join their diverse and fast growing finance team. Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the monthly closing of the legal entities and supervising the daily management payables, asset accounting, treasury function, intercompany, expense claims, payroll, tax and General Ledger.
- Preparing statutory accounts for the UK companies and assisting external consultants in the preparation of statutory accounts in other Northern Europe countries as necessary.
- Coordinating statutory audits in line with legal requirements.
- Supervising the accounts team (3 people).
- Supporting Corporate and Divisional finance functions.
- Establishing and updating finance procedures and processes in line with Corporate and local requirements.
- Advising and supporting line managers.
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS, have the ability to work autonomously and be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Finance Manager