SF Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a fast growing international business in Burton. This is a newly created role as the international business is integrated into the UK Shared Service Centre.
As the Finance Manager you will support the Head of Finance in the day to day financial operations of the International business. You will support the wider business by providing financial support to divisional and departmental heads across the business. You will also work closely with all functions, particularly operations, sales and sourcing to drive profitability and efficiencies.
- Taking responsibility for all month end activity, and reporting to senior management
- Provide in depth analysis on International business performance
- Responsible for day to day working capital requirements
- Assess key challenges within the International division supporting the Head of Finance in developing strategies alongside sourcing and sales to maximise opportunities
- Work with the Head of Finance to ensure tax and accounting compliance for the International operations
- Support the audit process
- Assist with ad hoc projects and produce analysis for the Board
- Assist with and maintain documentation of all departmental processes and procedures
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent), with excellent numerical skills and ability to understand financial information. You will have a strong commercial and business acumen with an understanding of the business fundamentals to drive efficiencies.
This is a great opportunity for you to take ownership of this role, and for you to fully integrate the international business into the SSC; you can therefore make a name for yourself in a short amount of time.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job