The Finance Manager will provide financial advice and support to the FC of this division as well as the wider management team.
Producing monthly management accounts for locations in the United Kingdom you will have 3 direct reports and be responsible for a the wider team.
Typical duties include;-
- Month end financial reporting according to group deadlines
- Assisting with internal and external audit.
- Responsible for maintaining the balance sheet reconciliations
- Business and financial planning
- Cost reporting and analysis; revenue reporting
- Gross margin analysis and financial management
- Quarterly VAT returns and other statutory returns. Liaison with HMRC
- Management of banking arrangements
- Manage credit control team
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes and internal controls
Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills are essential as you will be managing relationships at all levels across the business. Advanced IT skills, including Excel and other finance software packages.
- finance manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job