This is an exciting opportunity to join a listed company in an interesting sector.
We are looking for a qualified accountant with industry experience.
Interviews to be held quickly. Please get in touch.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the weekly & monthly management accounts process including nominal reconciliations, lead schedules and preparing an audit standard month end Balance Sheet working file.
- Send management information out to key stakeholders on a regular timely basis (Directors and Group, in particular)
- Assist in preparation of Year end & Half year end management and statutory type accounts - deal with external auditor’s queries and provide full audit files and reconciliations
- Assist with quarterly forecasts and budgets, including taking ownership of overheads.
- Oversee internal payroll function to ensure timely production and accurate journal entries
- To play an active role within the control system environment, in particular, reconciling key control accounts and advising of any control weakness with recommendations to improve
- Internal and external reporting, including overseeing the preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Manage the fixed asset process
- Management of customer terms & provisions
- Support with ad hoc analysis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job