New Finance Manager Role for Multi-National Manufacturer in Rochdale
Your new company
My exclusive client are a multi-national manufacturer in the Rochdale area. They have firmly established themselves as a market leader in their field due to the quality of their product. Reporting into the Finance Director, this position is now required to facilitate the recent growth they have experienced. Looking circa five years down the line, the Finance Director would be looking for this person to make the step up into their position and they are keen to support the candidate in this role up to that point.
Your new role
- Produce and communicate business and financial results to the Entity and Group Finance in a timely, accurate and effective manner. Introduce, monitor and develop appropriate KPIs and process metrics.
- Oversee all accounting transactions and ensure the consistency and quality of the Entity general ledger data.
- Lead all budgeting, forecasting and planning activities by working closely with the Entity management team. Effectively support business partners to set priorities for investment alternatives.
- Develop, monitor and maintain finance transactional processes in line with the Group directives.
- Support the Entity business organization with effective financial modelling (including NPV, risk vs. return, make vs. buy and breakeven analyses) and come-up with recommendations helping the business partners in their decision making process.
- Manage interactions with the internal and external auditors and produce the Entity yearly statutory financial statements.
- Develop and maintain a robust "Internal Control System" that supports business processes.
- Report to the CFO all compliance issues in relation to country financial and regulatory laws, Group Finance and Tax directives and policies and compliances issues in relation to country laws and to Group Business Code of Conduct.
- Manage tax and treasury related matters (including bank relations and hedging activities as appropriate).
- Ensure the continuing development and effective use of IT systems.
- Support the CFO and Entity Head in all administrative tasks related to the good functioning of the Entity (infrastructure, legal, customers and vendors contracts, purchasing, etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will need excellent attention to detail and the ability to communicate throughout all levels of the organisation.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 + benefits and the opportunity to work for a multi-national organisation with a brilliant reputation in their field. Further, you will be joining an organisation with low staff turnover and a ready made opportunity to eventually step up into an FD role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Finance Manager Role for Multi-National Manufacturer in Rochdale
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job