This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join an internationally leading business at their office based in Basildon. This role will be providing financial advice and support to the functional cost centre managers, support the UK reporting team and the management of shared service cost allocation.
The key responsibilities for this finance manager role include:
- Cost control and reporting of actual overhead expenditure v budget
- Support to cost centre managers and regular meetings to support and review actual costs, forecasting, and reporting on variances for UK Centre overhead.
- Inputs to Integrated Business Plan, preparing cost centre phased budgets with Cost Centre managers.
- Work with Central reporting team to complete shared service allocation and journal costs.
- Produce Shared Service Monthly Management Report
- Apply allocation methodology to transfer shared service costs to Sites/Divisions
- The key skillset required for this Finance Manager role includes:
- Newly Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Experienced in Excel
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Experience in SAP would be advantageous
- For more information regarding this Finance Manager role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Newly Qualified