Our client, a dynamic and reputable Housing Association, are looking to recruit a Finance Manager on an initial three month basis, with a strong possibility for extension. The role is 35 hours per week and is due to start as soon as possible.
The rate for this role is competitive depending upon experience. The ideal candidate must have experience in a Social Housing environment and must have worked at Finance Manager level in order to possess the skills and qualities needed to be successful within the role.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Oversee the preparation of quarterly management accounts, and Final Statutory Accounts for the company
* Assist the Director of Finance and Administration with all aspects of financial strategy, risk management, and operational/financial performance
* Presenting reports to Performance, Debtors, and Asset Group Meetings
* Line-manage the Finance Officer who has operational responsibility for the upkeep of information of the Company’s Accounting system, and the Finance Assistant who has responsibility for the day to day administration of the purchase and sales ledgers, and rental accounting
* Prepare KPI reports to the board and respond to any information requirements they, or the internal/external Auditors may have
* Supervise the operation of the Company’s direct debit scheme or collection for collection of tenant’s rents
* Recruit, lead, develop, and motivate team members to provide a high standard quality service, ensuring that staff are motivated and that their training and development needs are met
To be responsible for the operational levels of services delivered by Finance, IT and Administration.
* In order to develop continued enhancements to systems and processes, the Finance Manager will
work together with the Finance Team, towards delivering accurate and timely information.
* To oversee the continuous smooth running of the Company’s IT system, and to assist in the drive towards integrated systems which are based on constantly changing service requirements to deliver enhancements to meet stakeholders’ requirements
* To be performance focused and ensure that operational targets are met and exceeded where possible.
* Be an active member of the leadership team ensuring that the Finance department delivers a first-class, high quality and value for money financial service to all stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Work together with Operational Managers to ensure effective Budgetary Management
* To provide ad-hoc Finance Training to both Staff and Board Members as required.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job