An incredibly fast growth owner managed SME in Salford are recruiting a Finance Manager to drive business change and performance as they embark on a marked period of growth and change. The newly appointed Financial Controller is looking for a deputy to assist in professionalisation of the finance department, adding value to the wider business and developing sturdy accounting, analysis and reporting throughout.
The Finance Manager will lead on process and system improvements, management and financial accounting and delivering strategic change in partnership with the Financial Controller and senior leadership team. The Finance Manager can expect to be involved in:
- Process improvement and implementation to streamline finance
- Management accounting and production of value add board packs
- Presentation of analysis, reporting and MI to senior stakeholders to aid decision making
- Cash flow forecasting and monitoring across all business contracts
- Team development and building
- Ad hoc projects occurring because of continued business growth
- Year end and audit responsibility
Now is an excellent time to join this leading business and be part of their growth journey. The business has a very entrepreneurial culture and is led by a passionate and highly experienced management team. Continuing contract wins have added to the ongoing momentum and the business has ambitious plans to continue this growth in the next few years.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job